New Registration Process
Please follow the registration process below for all students new to Watertown High: (incoming freshmen from Swift do not have to register)
- Download New Registration Checklist for Parents and Guardians.
- Ensure that you have downloaded and completed the Pupil Information Form and the Release of Information form.
- Drop off the completed Registration Packet, with all necessary documents, to the main office at Watertown High School.
Once these documents have been reviewed and processed, the School Counseling Department will contact you to set up a registration appointment.
Items to Bring to Registration Appointment:
- Transcript from previous school (if not already dropped off in registration packet).
- Most recent grades (if not already dropped off in registration packet).
- Schedule from previous school (if not already dropped off in registration packet).
Thank you very much for your cooperation!!!
Please contact the WHS Counseling Department with any questions!